Upcoming Events at Bricco
Are you interested in exploring the world of food? Getting to know your city and family better through themed cuisine-centered get togethers? Then you’re in luck. Bricco has planned several spring and summer soirees to get you out of the house and into the foodie spirit.
Check out our upcoming events:
- Buck-a-Shuck Happy Hour Party. This party is a live shucking event, with $1 oysters all night long. Check out some of the most delicious seafood available. Book your tables now! This event takes place on May 24th between 4:30 and 6:30.
- Bike to Brunch in the Burg. Want to enjoy expertise and the outdoors, followed by delicious food and drinks? Sign up for this event, which includes a bike ride and food at Home 231, Cafe 1500, Cafe Fresco and Bricco. Tickets are $45 and may sell out fast, so get yours today! The event happens on May 26th and participants will meet at Hilton Harrisburg for a bike tour followed by brunch tastings at each of the participating restaurants.
- Grill Masters Cooking Class. What’s summer without the barbecue? Chef Bill Collier will teach participants how to make NY Strips, Flat Iron Steaks and beef on the grill to impress this summer! This event is actually already sold out, but join our Facebook page to get updates about more cooking classes.
- Summer Grilling Cooking Class. Missed the chance to snag tickets for Grill Masters? Join Chefs Devin and Jared to learn about grilling, rubs, marinades and everything you need to be king or queen of the grill this summer. Tickets are $75 per person plus tax and 10% gratuity, and need to be booked in advance. The class takes place June 23th at 10:30 AM-1:30 PM.
- The Bricco July Pop-up Dining Event. Now a highly-anticipated tradition, our pop-up event is a chance to enjoy incredible food from Chef Bill Collier along with great company and entertainment. This year, the event will take place at Esser Estate at Blue Hound Farm on July 7th, starting at 6 pm. Tickets are expected to sell out, so get yours from Bricco today. Tickets are $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. You will need to bring your own plates, chair and flatware. You may also want to bring some cash on hand for the cash bar.
- Pasta Cooking Class. Who better to teach you to make the perfect pasta meal than the Bricco team, known for their innovative Mediterranean dishes? This July 28th class is $70 and tickets are required in advance. You’ll learn all about pasta making in this hands-on event and a lunch is included. Book your tickets today!
What else is Bricco up to? Join our Facebook page to be the first to know about upcoming events.