Summer Events With Private Dining
Summer is a time of weddings, graduations and many of life’s big events. If you’re throwing a once-in-a-lifetime party for yourself or a loved one, private dining is a terrific option. It lets you create a dedicated space for your group without having to worry about catering and venue separately. Restaurants know hospitality as well, so you can be sure you’ll get great service in addition to delicious food. Bricco, for example, offers a VIP private dining experience which can be customized to your needs.
If you are throwing a party or event and want to use private dining, keep these tips in mind to throw the perfect evening or day:
- Book early. Private dining areas are at a premium and during the summer months wedding receptions and other events can use up these spaces. Book as far in advance as you can.
- Think seating first. Always start by looking at how many people a space can comfortably sit. You don’t want to overspend on a too-large space that wouldn’t encourage intimate conversation and you don’t want to be crammed in. When sending invitations, ask for an RSVP well in advance and then use the number of confirmed attendees to book a private dining room. Book one slightly larger than what you need, to allow for last-minute surprises.
- Dine at the restaurant before booking. Dine at the restaurant’s regular tables, as this can give you a glimpse of the menu, service, décor and more. You may even be able to get a peek into the private dining area or ask your server about private dining options. Do not reserve private dining areas unless you like the restaurant experience at a location.
- Talk to the chef and staff well in advance. Print out a list of any allergies or dietary restrictions and be sure to confirm these well before the event. Discuss the options the staff can prepare. They have likely hosted thousands of events, so ask them about some of the solutions and unique events they have planned to get some inspiration for your own party.
- Be transparent. Tell guests well in advance where the event will be and reveal as much about the menu as you can, so everyone is able to scout out their options. Offer a range of foods and be sure to include desserts and drinks so everyone can enjoy the festivities.
If you want to create the perfect occasion with private dining, Bricco has options with our amazing dishes, creative space and outstanding service. Contact us today to book your date or reserve a table to see our restaurant before you decide on private dining. We treat you like a VIP and our food is beloved by foodies and locals alike.