Creating a Special Occasion Private Dining Experience
Private dining is an option that allows you to get attentive service and a dedicated space to enjoy food and drinks with friends and family. It is a perfect solution for graduations, retirement parties, engagements, rehearsal dinners and many of life’s milestone moments. Having an exclusive VIP area just for you and your guests adds a touch of importance to the big moments in life, and it ensures you get the exact service and setup you want.
Planning Your Big Event
If you’re planning your first fine dining private event, it takes more than just calling up a restaurant that offers fine dining and booking a date. You will also want to consider:
- Food options. Take a look at your guest list and think about whether you need to have kosher, vegan, gluten-free or other options. What are the favorite foods of the guests of honor? What types of food would be most appropriate for the event you wish to host?
- Drinks. Do you want wine, beer or other beverages? What would go best with the meal you are planning, and what non-alcoholic choices would you like to serve?
- Guests. Review your guest list and consider the needs of your party. Do you need wheelchair access or high chairs? If there are children in the group, you may want your event to start and end a bit earlier.
- Ambiance. Décor can include flowers or any number of items, but you need to consider this ahead of time and discuss your needs with the restaurant. If you want a specific theme or color scheme, especially, you will need to address this when booking.
- Seating. Consider whether you want multiple tables, one large conference-style table or another setup. Think about whether you want formal seating or a more casual approach.
- Dessert. If you need dessert served, consider what types you want and whether it needs to be catered in from another establishment. If you choose to have your event at Bricco, we can arrange luxurious or rustic European-style desserts from Ciao Bakery.
Making Fine Dining Luxuriously Simple
The team at Bricco understands booking your first private dining experience can be daunting, but we are here to help. Contact us to discuss private dining, and we can walk you through everything you need to consider for an unforgettable event.
Keep in mind the private dining areas of top restaurants get booked early. If there’s a special event coming up for you and you want to treat yourself or loved ones, contact Bricco at 717-724-0222 to reserve our dining space up to four months in advance.
Category: Parties and Special Events