8 Date Night Ideas for Foodie Couples
If you love the experience of delicious, artisan cuisine and your partner does, too, it just makes sense for date night to revolve around eating. Here are some great date night ideas for foodies you can try:
- Go on a tasting: Tasting rooms are a wonderful spot to try pairings of different flavors and wines. Chefs thoughtfully prepare a menu and wines to create a special experience. Try the exclusive tasting experience at Bricco for artisan Italian food in an upscale atmosphere.
- Take a class: One of the best food lover date ideas to learn new techniques and recipes from an experienced chef. Bricco has a variety of classes to help you hone your skills and even taste your creations. Bricco also lets you gift a class, making these an ideal Valentine’s or anniversary gift.
- Visit a farmer’s market: Farmer’s markets are plentiful in Pennsylvania, and they deliver delicious food and products you can explore. Talk to local artisan producers to find out about trends and to get recipes and ideas for what you can create at home.
- Book a private dining room: One of the more unique food-related date ideas is to book a private dining room. Whether for a special occasion or just for a romantic night, private dining offers you attentive service in an exclusive setting. At Bricco, the private dining room includes a marble buffet, wine wall and unique paintings.
- Take a risk at home: A great date at home is to try something new, whether it’s a new recipe or unusual ingredient. If it turns out delicious, you can savor every bite, and if it doesn’t turn out, you’ll still have fun taking a creative risk and laughing about it.
- Go to a pop-up food event: These events usually combine an exclusively-curated menu with a unique event, such as a block party or a special location. Pop-up events usually encourage chefs to be their most creative and to try new things with food and food experiences. Bricco has an annual Independence Day pop-up celebration and in the past has created mushroom foraging events and other special experiences. Check out upcoming pop-up foodie events at Bricco.
- Take a food tour: A brewery tour, walking tour of your city’s foods, a cruise with a menu and other foodie tours are all wonderful ways to spend quality time together while also enjoying a variety of tastes.
- Book a table at an Italian restaurant: Of all Italian food date ideas, this one is classic. Is there anything more romantic (or delicious) than a night of Italian food at a beautiful restaurant? It feeds your soul and body. Make reservations at Bricco to experience upscale, authentic Italian food in Pennsylvania.
Bricco is proud to be part of the artisan food experience in Harrisburg. We’re also pleased to be one of the top upscale date destinations in the region. Many couples have told us about the special first dates, special anniversaries and romantic dinners they have had at Bricco. Make reservations today if you’re looking for a special night out.